Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a samsung galaxy core and last night i received a message

i have a samsung galaxy core and last night i received a message from a named source called protectavnosec .net saying they want 100 pounds i have checked them out on the internet in the library and they don,t even come up ,but the problem is every time i go on the internet the message is all across the screen i wonder what could be done
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you go to Settings, Applications.
Go to the list ALL (swipe to get to this) and find Internet in the list
Press on it and press Clear Data.
Then open Internet and tell me please if you still get this error.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks richie all done cheers

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
your most welcome Alan
It was the data cache that had an issue, and needed a clean. We did this just then. It will now be ok.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.