Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Fault on ESP 7 printer. Shows that the print head is missing

Fault on ESP 7 printer. Shows that the print head is missing or not installed correctly. I have remove ink cartridges and print head and re-installed. Fault still persists.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the print head and cartridges and power off the printer (remove the power cable from the socket) and wait 10 minutes.
Then power it on still without the printhead and then install it and tell me if it now functions please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

to RichieMe

Done as you have instructed fault error shows code 3806. Printer still not working.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Thomas
It is the printer head that has faulted.
We have now confirmed this
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.