Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a new laptop with windows 10 OS where can I get a driver

I have a new laptop with windows 10 OS where can I get a driver for my Epson sx215 printer.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Currently there is only a windows 7 driver that is available. No windows 10 driver has been released but the 7 driver has been known to work at times on windows 10.
Uninstall your printer, then download and install the driver from here
http://esupport.epson-europe.com/FileDetails.aspx?lng=en-IE&data=emW65r3CP2Ga6ulOIJfQvAiL17uAcLEr&id=323813
Tell me if it then functions please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no my system wouldn't allow the driver to be installed
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, its not possible then sorry to use the printer on windows 10 as it has not passed the compatibility test sorry.
You will need to check back on the link I provided for when a windows 10 driver is released (no date has been communicated yet).
But for now there is no way to run the installation on windows 10,
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.