Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Do Panasonic still make a DVD recorder which will record TV

Do Panasonic still make a DVD recorder which will record TV programmes on to its hard-drive memory and then copy selected programmes to a standard DVD-R 2-hour disc?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
They do not make any still as DVD's are not popular, but you can still get the DMR-EX86EB which does this from my link below
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CI42J6Y/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza
Which allows you to record to the Hard Drive then burn that to a DVD.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.