Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

New Acer E1-572 From the start BOOTMGR is missing no help from

New Acer E1-572 From the start BOOTMGR is missing no help from acer
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This means it cannot communicate with the hard drive. There are only two causes for this so we will confirm this.
Can you remove the power cable and then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.
Connect the power cable and turn it on and tell me if you still get the error message please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

O.k. Now many thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Perfect!It was residue power that was the issue, it will be ok nowIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you