Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have been watching a program on nhk which showed a Nikon

I have been watching a program on nhk which showed a Nikon SLR camera with a long range zoom lens.Is this camera on sale in uk or some other markets.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Nikon DSLR cameras have swappable lenses so you can change it out for one you prefer.

Long range lenses for these are normally called telephoto on Nikons and usually have the series name Nikkor.
In the UK Curry's will normally sell both this type of camera and lens. They sometimes go by a different name than in the USA though.

Here is an example with a lens removed:

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/cameras-and-camcorders/digital-cameras/dslr-and-compact-system-cameras/canon-eos-750d-dslr-camera-with-ef-s-18-55-mm-f-3-5-5-6-is-stm-zoom-lens-10119553-pdt.html

Then you would add the lens you want to use.
If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Nikon.