Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a DVD Recorder Model no DMR-EX86EB Ser No VQ4KE001118.

I have a DVD Recorder Model no DMR-EX86EB Ser No VQ4KE001118. The dealer I purchased it from told me that if I was out I would be able to record 2 programmes which were being broadcast at the same time but I have ,so far, been unable to do so. Would you please inform me if I am an old fool or my dealer is not as clever as he thinks he is. hank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Sorry but the dealer was incorrect. It can only record one program at one time, it cannot do two sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Disappointed but at least I can stop trying to do it. Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about that, I can only give the correct answer to you and do not want to mislead you as the dealer did.