Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have one thin green vertical line on my tv screen the tv

I have one thin green vertical line on my tv screen the tv is a ue 60 3d is it possible to get it fixed
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step as residue power can cause this, remove the power to the power socket and then on the TV itself hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.
Wait 10 minutes, plug the power back in, turn it on and tell me please if it then has the same issue please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the line is still there .

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksIt is the internal LCD controller that has faulted.Residue power can cause this, but we have ruled this outI am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you