Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

TX-40AX630B LCD Telivision, Please advise,do I Need any add

Customer Question

TX-40AX630B LCD Telivision, Please advise,do I Need any add on to allow me to use bluetooth earphones transmission frequency range 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz. Earphones work ok with 3.5mm Audio cable fitted into Headphone jack but would prefer using bluetooth
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes you would need a transmitter as the TV does not do this itself.
This device will work. You plug it into the 3.5mm jack in the TV and then you can connect to this device and listen to the sound from the TV on any Bluetooth headphone device
http://www.amazon.co.uk/August-MR250-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Headphones/dp/B00LATHJUO
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/electronics/9b9ot-tx-40ax630b-lcd-telivision-please-advise-do-need-add.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
please let me know