Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Put in complete set of inks and printer will not work, screen

Customer Question

put in complete set of inks and printer will not work, screen says not Epson ink, but
it undoubtedly is, Multi pack 18 used on epson xp 202 printer scanner. had inks out time and time again to reset, can see no reason why will not print.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step can you remove the power to the printer and wait 10 minutes.
Plug the power back in, turn on the printer and tell me please if it now accepts the cartridges.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok will speak again in 10 mins

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how can I check IF now working without losing you as I will hav e to cancel you to get back to the printing??

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Press CTRL + P and then print this page and you can check
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

How did you go with this?