Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Suddenly I am not able to print in colour from my PC but I

Suddenly I am not able to print in colour from my PC but I can using my Epson XP605 for photo-copying. Help please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you are at the print screen, check the print options as it sounds like Grey Scale is selected, (or black and white) depending on which program you are printing from.
Uncheck this as when checked it won't print in color, then try to print.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You were absolutely right . Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your most welcome, dealt with this a lot :)IF you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your e-mail. I did look at your answer and sent you a reply with thanks for solving the problem.

I will contact you again if I am in need.