Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have recently purchased a ASCAM DP-006. I have sent a WAV

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a ASCAM DP-006. I have sent a WAV file to the unit, it is in the card, but I cannot locate it through the import/export part of the menu. How do I open it on the unit. I have given it the name SONG071 .WAV
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You do this via Song Management.
Click on my link below and go to page 37
http://tascam.com/content/downloads/products/787/e_dp-008ex_om_va.pdf
there you can select the SD card and then select the Song to load. Note you need to first change the active partition first to the SD card which it explains on that page.
Let me know the results please