Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a new Pioneer AVICF60 DAB in my new Isuzu Blade. How

I have a new Pioneer AVICF60 DAB in my new Isuzu Blade. How do I switch off the voice activation telling me I am currently over the speedlimit ? The visual speed limit is also in Kph , can I change this to Mph?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To change KPH to MPH Press the Map Button., then Settings, then Regional
There you can change the unit measurement to MPH
Also go into the Map, Settings and go to Warning Settings and you can set the warning off for the speed limit.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.