Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My 93 y old mother who lives 100 miles from me is having problems

Customer Question

My 93 y old mother who lives 100 miles from me is having problems with her TV which is F2620LVD2. Any chance you could either e-mail to me a detailed picture of the remote control or send me a link to view it so that I can talk her through her problem.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can view the remote here
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81NC%2BxcqFXL._SL1500_.jpg
Biggest and clearest photo I could find
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.