Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Since downloading Windows 10 I have lost wireless contact with

Customer Question

Since downloading Windows 10 I have lost wireless contact with my ESP C310 printer. How do I restore it, please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the error you get when you try to now print to your printer please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
software communication error
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ThanksClick in the search in windows 10 in the bottom left and type in deviceThen click on devices and printers.Do you see your printer listed there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, we need to reinstall it.
Right click it and select remove.
Once done, restart the computer, then go back to devices and printers and click Add printer.
When it appears in the list, click on it to install and then try to print to it.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Else let me know the results please.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, can't find "Download for Free"
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
When you click my link you will see it right in the middle of the page.
Its in the green box
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Id 400 131 623 password *****
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connecting now