Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Trying to connect samsung sm-t530 to canon mg4250 printer using

trying to connect samsung sm-t530 to canon mg4250 printer using canon app canon print inkjet/selphy keeping getting reply power light and wifi lights on any ideas?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First to confirm, you have connected the computer to the printer via the USB cable?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no usb cable with printer

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, so have you connected the printer first to your wifi network directly on the printer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ty on my out to get usb cable

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, is the easiest way to install itI marked this question to never close, so any issues just let me know hereIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you