Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Our Panasonic DVD recorder model no.DMR-EX95VEBS has

Our Panasonic DVD recorder model no.DMR-EX95VEBS has broken down-we've been advised the tuner is no longer working. We can playback programmes recorde on the hard-drive but cannot record and playback new programmes;
1.Do you still produce this model?
2.Do you produce a model which I can connect to both our TV and existing DVD recorder which will allow me to both playback programmes stored on current hard-drive and also record and playback new programmes on the new model?.
OR
3.Do you produce a model on which I can transfer what's stored on our existing hard-drive to the new model and retain present model for playing videos'?
I apologise if you do not deal with these sorts of questions-you can see that I am completely illiterate when it comes to technology but any advice would be appreciated
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No sorry it is not available for sale. The replacement model is the DMR-EZ49vEBK which you can get here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-DMR-EZ49vEBK-Format-Recorder-Freeview-x/dp/B0038VZXKK/ref=pd_cp_23_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1Y5EFEEZWRC4J2J4GE51
You can connect it to the DVD recorder, you just plug it into the inputs where you do so for the TV
You cannot transfer out from the existing model sorry, there are no export functions for this
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.