Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My television is only displaying a weak signal notice. I have

my television is only displaying a weak signal notice. I have tried reset but it has not worked.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will assist you. I need following info to troubleshoot the problem.- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the television is connected to a broadband internet box. television number is ***** a1w

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, please make sure TV has select correct video input source to get internet box video output for picture.Also, have you tried to unplug TV and internet box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I followed your instructions and television has come back on. thank you shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome, glad to know that problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.Have nice time!Shahid.