Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Kobo Touch and it refuses to delete some old empty,

I have a Kobo Touch and it refuses to delete some old empty, unwanted collections. Also if I try to rename a collection the new title comes up empty and the old named collection remains. Is there any way to correct these two problems?
Hi there,
If the old collections refuse to delete, then the only way around this is to perform a factory reset on the Kobo Touch and register it with your account again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Pete,

it didn't work. I did the factory reset and reloaded my library, but the collections came up as before and I still couldn't delete the empty ones. Have now given up and will ignore them.

Pauline