Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Kobo Touch and it refuses to delete some old empty,

Customer Question

I have a Kobo Touch and it refuses to delete some old empty, unwanted collections. Also if I try to rename a collection the new title comes up empty and the old named collection remains. Is there any way to correct these two problems?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
If the old collections refuse to delete, then the only way around this is to perform a factory reset on the Kobo Touch and register it with your account again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Pete,

it didn't work. I did the factory reset and reloaded my library, but the collections came up as before and I still couldn't delete the empty ones. Have now given up and will ignore them.

Pauline