*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I cannot get the kindle store page on my kindle voyage has

I cannot get the kindle store page on my kindle voyage has worked so well new at Xmas the black line running alongside tha store page summary seems to be stuck half way down. Thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Make sure your Kindle is connected to a wireless network. If you are not sure if your Kindle is connected, go to Check the Status of Your Wireless Connection To visit the Kindle Store, tap the Kindle Store icon.If you are still having trouble you can reset your device>Press and hold the Power button for seven seconds until the Power dialog box appears, and then tapRestart. Note: If the Power dialog box doesn't appear, press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds until your device restarts.