Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My LG TV sound has stopped working.Picture is fine.Has a Talk Talk box. Fiona

My LG TV sound has stopped working.Picture is fine.Has a Talk Talk box.
Fiona
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello Fiona, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem. - Have you tried to unplug TV and Talk Talk box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nO I HAVE NOT TIED THAT-WILL DO NOW
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, please take your time and reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shahid
It works!
Thanks for the simple answer-I'll know what to try first next time!
Fiona
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

Excellent Fiona, glad to know that problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

Shahid.