*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Panasonic Video recorder which enabled me to record

I have a Panasonic Video recorder which enabled me to record on either VHS (when it was available) Hard disc and DVD but although I can still play what is on the recorder I can no longer record from TV. It keeps telling me that analogue is no longer available, which I know, but the signal which comes through my TV is in digital so it appears that something has broken down in the recorder. This happened when I accepted the offer to add a new DVB programme. Can you please put me in touch with a repair man who works in the Reading area
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.The HomeView TV installation and repair store can repair that for you.34 Woodcock CourtThree Mile CrossReadingBerkshireRG7 1BZTel: 0118(###) ###-####ob: 0777(###) ###-####lease let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!