Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How can I print fro samsung galaxy tab2 o an Hp envy 4507 wifi

Customer Question

How can I print fro samsung galaxy tab2 o an Hp envy 4507 wifi printer? HP website is useless!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You need to install the HP print App which you can get from the Play Store
It is called HP ePrint and you can see it here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print&hl=en
Once installed, open the app and it is from within this app you print.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. I found the app and installed it but still no luck - in fact, no luck with the printer at all, even from the computer! I have been away for a few days so have renewed my efforts to get something out of it today, but without success. Printer seems to copy OK but response from the computer is slight but that's all - half a heading then blank. I've reinstalled it twice without any improvement. What next - any ideas, or have I been sold a dud printer?Gerald Harvey
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, if it is not printing from the computer, then it means there is a communication issue.
When you install it, is it connecting correctly to the wifi network Gerald?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears to be, but hard tell when the4e is no response from computer or tablet! In fact now I come back to it, first myphoto printer said there was communication error, then the computor packed up altogether, so nothing works now except this nice little Sams6ng tablet. It rather looks as though I need to call the co puter mn in to sort it all out. That will have be when I get back from a couple of weeks holiday.
Thanks for yor help, at least I have the app installed now. Gerald HarveyGerald Harvey
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome Gerald

Once its online it will work from the tab, as you now have it setup and ready

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.