Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic Blu-ray Home Theatre Sound System SC-BTT775.

I have a Panasonic Blu-ray Home Theatre Sound System SC-BTT775. Fuse1 has blown & C5747 has fried on the power board. Is it at all possible to replace C5747? Many thanks.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I have checked this an it is not available sorry for consumers, they only provide the parts for this for resllers in the event of warranty replacements and repairs.
I can only advise to check for a second hand unit that has suffered a different failure, eg: laser issue and use the board from this to replace it.
I checked and currently did not see any for sale at the moment.
I advise from experience though, unless its under warranty to avoid paying for repairs as the cost of this and the limited warranty received will generally outweigh the benefits of a replacement unit.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.