*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a canon sx 510 hs and want to connect it to a spotter

I have a canon sx 510 hs and want to connect it to a spotter is it possible and if what adapters do I need
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.For digiscoping you will need an adapter, which will need to come from the scope manufacturer. Most digiscoping adapters have a ‘universal’ attachment, known as a T2 mount, that are available in a range of camera fittings. Let me know the brand/model of the scope you are going to be using please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi My scope is a Nippon 25-125x
okay, thank you.>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE ADAPTER<<>>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE T RING<<<Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!