Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I was dusting the freesat box under the TV and now it wont

I was dusting the freesat box under the TV and now it wont work. On the TV screen, it shows HDMl1. If we press the AV button on the handset. we get a menu showing HDMl1 and others but cant get a programme guide or programmes recorded list.
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you.- Please make sure the connection cable plugged securely in freesat box and TV.- If connection cable is other than HDMI cable then try other video inputs of TV.- Unplug TV and freesat box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check.If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.