dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Customer Service
Experience:  Electronics expert.
71208907

I have a Palm m515 number of years and have stored a

Customer Question

I have a Palm m515 for a number of years and have stored a lot of data on it. I have also backed up most of the data on to my computerbut have no means of down loading it.
Unfortunately my Palm m515 no longer accepts recharging and has nearly run out of power. Can you do anything to renovate it or am I condemned to the loss of the stored data ? Could I buy another m515 anywhere
Any suggestions ?
Brian Doyle***@******.*** or 353 1(###) ###-####
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!
The easiest thing to do would be to purchase another Palm, as the backup data is not easily accessible in the format that it is in.

Here is a refurbished unit available for sale (It is via Amazon USA but the seller does ship internationally)

http://www.amazon.com/Palm-P80805US-PalmOne-Color-Handheld/dp/B00005Y1Z7/ref=sr_1_1?m=A3L917VFP328P1&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1443806828&sr=1-1&keywords=palm