nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360F When entering text, how do I get

Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360F
When entering text, how do I get an underscore? My e-mail address mary_icecycle has an underscore, so I need it. I've searched the manual and tried the on-screen options, but can't find it.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Open the keypad. Press ?123 then check in the bot***** *****ne, in the left on space-bar. If you don't find it then press =\< and check there.Or if you find the dash - symbol then try pressing it for 2 sec, the option for underscore will appear.Reply if you still have problem, I will guide you further.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The key bottom left of the querty screen is 123sym. Pressing this gives me numbers and some symbols, but not underscore. Pressing and holding dash just gives me dash. I don't have an =\< key. When on the symbols screen, the two keys on the bottom to the left of the spacebar are ABC and emoticon. When on the querty screen, to the left of the space bar I have a cog-wheel symbol. Pressing this gives me a small window with 6 symbols. One is another cog-wheel. Pressing that takes me to "input language" and other settings.
I don't know what else to try.
DO you have this kind of keypad?If yes, then underscore is below the numeric 6 key
Tap SYM key, then see in the second row, 6th key from left.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have that whole second row. On my screen, the row under the numbers is the one that starts !@#
This is my first smartphone. I'm beginning to think it's not smart enough...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow! Just found it! My symbols pad has 1/2, which I thought meant a half, but no, it means I was on page one, and now I've found page 2, which has underscore.
Glad to know that. The image showed that You have three screens.
Rate the chat to end the conversation. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. My screens do not exactly match the image, but the chat was helpful.