*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have just bought a Pixma MG3500 I am having trouble getting

I have just bought a Pixma MG3500
I am having trouble getting it to print so I decided to check the print cartridges.
It has now turned itself off and I can't get it to come back on.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Make sure that the the top is closed, try opening and then shut it securely again.Press and hold the ON button for 20 seconds.Make sure that the power plug is securely plugged into the power cord connector of the machine, then turn it back on.Unplug the machine from the power supply, then plug the machine back in and turn the machine back on after leaving it for at least 2 minutes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am afraid it hasn't worked.

It has been on before I decided to check the cartridges.

okay, try this next please> unplug the power cord, then press and hold the power button down for 30 seconds while the power cord is unplugged. Then reconnect the power and try powering on again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks That worked.

Thats great!Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!