nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Have a Lumix DMC-TZ1 camera and have the Arc software to down

Have a Lumix DMC-TZ1 camera and have the Arc software to down load my photos to windows 8. Since getting windows 10 down load I am unable to download my photos. Any advice on what I can do would be appreciated.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Since Panasonic has not released any update for Windows 10, that is why you are not able to download images on your computer. Until any update is released, your camera Lumix DMC-TZ1 remains incompatible.For the time being, you can transfer images on your computer by using a card reader or card adaptor.This is the LINK where if any update for windows 10 is released will be posted. Keep checking it.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks.