Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am trying to print from my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 GT-P5110 tablet

I am trying to print from my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 GT-P5110 tablet to my Wifi printer
Canon MG56000 series.
I have a 'Select Printer' box on my tablet and the printer is named there. When I select the printer I see 'Getting printer info' then I get the message on the tablet
'The printer is not working. It may not be supported by your device.'
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
For this printer, you have to use the Canon print App for printing as the native printing that your trying to do is only for a range of samsung printers.
The app is called Canon Print which you can see here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.bsd.ad.pixmaprint&hl=en
Install and run it and print from within this App and it should then print.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Richard, that has worked.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your most welcome
If you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.