Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have an USB programming lead UHF Maxon PM-100 taxi

I have an USB programming lead for an UHF Maxon PM-100 taxi radio, but do not have the necessary program to use. When I try to download the software from internet, my computer which runs on window pro 7 with x64 bit version does not allow it open or run the programm. Can you sort all this out for me? Gulam.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I download and opened the file and was able to, so maybe you had the wrong file.
I uploaded it again and you can download it by going to
www.wikisend.com
Enter file ID 594518
Then download it, right click the file and select Extract To
It should then work.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Else let me know the results please.