Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have a TomTom satnav that I haven't used -3 years, -

Customer Question

I have a TomTom satnav that I haven't used for 2-3 years, - I've connected it to the PC
to 'uprate' / 'charge' it up, but got a screen with a message that it needed a subscription or words to that effect.- I can't retrieve that message, and I can only see the opening screen which has no facilities to get to any other.
What do I do? - How/who do I contact re a subscription?
Thanks for any suggestions....
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact model of your TomTom satnav device? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? Have you tried to download / install the TomTom software on your computer at the Tom Tom website below yet? https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/mytomtom/getstarted/deviceselector.jsp Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.