Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I am thinking of buying an Oce 9400 TDS300/400/450 But has

I am thinking of buying an Oce 9400 TDS300/400/450 But has an error - Error Code Fix 0801 0802 0803 - 0812 0813 0814 is this fixable
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts. From that error code it would need a new NTC resistor for the first 3 codes, the second 3 errors actually refer to the NTC's as well. This can be expensive to fix so a lot of the time rather than fix it people sell the machines on eBay instead. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your OCE.