Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My search browser on google chrome is the default setting and

My search browser on google chrome is the default setting and the ONLY one listed. BUT, like other users in forums, Google search is taken over by BING. I do not want this. But I cannot stop it, like the other users in forums who have found no solution
***@******.***
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10 but the other computer is affected , so i need to log in to you from it how do i do that
Does the other computer have windows 10 or another windows version?Can you go to your email on the problematic computer, then open the View Answer link in the email message from JustAnswer / Viet in order to communicate with me at this web page on the problematic computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8.1
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=10899573-84be-45a1-be4f-316ecc40f187
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=10899573-84be-45a1-be4f-316ecc40f187, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.