*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Pixma iX6850 ADHP06205 I have a piece of paper jammed in

Pixma iX6850
ADHP06205
I have a piece of paper jammed in the printer in a place where I cannot see it.
I cannot, therefore get it out. There is no paper in the magazine
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Follow these steps please>1. Open the Printer2. Remove the paper from the tray3. Unplug the printer4. Remove the cartridges if they block your view. Take a light piece of cardboard or card stock paper and push through the rollers to dislodge any paper stuck in them you can't see.5. Use a flashlight and see if you can find any jammed paper or foreign objects. If you can see something but can't get to it, or even if you have a jam but don't see anything, pick the printer up, face the opening toward the ground and lightly shake it.6. Using a can of compressed air and blow out the inside of the printer, along any access doors, and where the paper is fed. This removes bits of paper from places you can't see.7. WHILE THE PRINTER IS UNPLUGGED, hold down the power button for 30 seconds.8. Now were ready to setup the printer again. Return the paper to the tray, return the cartridges to the printhead.9. Very important: Hold down the stop/cancel button. Plug the printer back in and turn the printer back on WHILE holding down stop/cancel.10. If the error persists, let me know.
>>Please click here for video<