Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I can'tell access amazon prime video on my samsung sm-310

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What happens when you try to open the App, what message do you get?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It tells me that the security won't open it as there are items that could damage the device even though l've unchecked the boxes in the security folder.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I think your installing the wrong App..Is this the app your installing?https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.avod&hl=enIf not, go to the App store and install this app please, as this is what you need to be usingLet me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It says the app is incompatible with my device.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, it wont be possible to run then on your device sorry. It works on nearly all but the sm-310 is a bit older and as such some of the later apps are not working on it, this is now one of them.Please do not shoot the messenger, but you will not be able to get it running on this device sorry.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Fair enough, how do I go about canfelling my subscription then.?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you can follow the instructions here to do thisTo cancel your Amazon Prime membership: Go to Manage Your Prime Membership. Do one of the following:To cancel a paid membership, click End membership, which is the second option on the left-hand side of the page. Note: Paid members who haven't used their Amazon Prime benefits, including One Day Delivery, Prime Instant Video, Prime Music and the Kindle Owners' Lending Library will be eligible for a full refund. To cancel a free trial, click Do not continue, which is the second option on the left-hand side of the page. Note: If you have a free trial you'll receive benefits until your free trial period ends. Then your membership will cancel, and your payment card won't be charged. If you decide later in the free trial to continue your membership, you can change this setting back by clickingContinue membership. You can opt out at any time during the free trial period.You can also choose to set a renewal reminder by selecting Remind me Later in "Do not continue", which is accessible in Your Account, under "Manage Prime membership". (This reminder option won’t be available if your renewal date is within the next three days.) If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you