Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

Whenever anyone face times me or Skywest or phones with

Customer Question

Whenever anyone face times me or Skywest or phones with Skype by iPad does not ring or make any noise many a night sitting with my iPad beside me and it is silent and I miss anyone trying to contact me I've checked my microphone and it seems to be working
I have no problem when I contact them I hear the phone ringing them and there is no problem speaking and hearing them
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please open the Settings app icon, then tap on General option on the left, then tap on option Lock Rotation on the right, and then check. If it does not work, tap on option Mute and check. If needed, tap back on option Lock Rotation and check, etc.- If needed, go to Settings app icon, then tap on Sounds on the left, then tap on Ringtone, then choose a ringtone and check.- If needed, go to Settings app icon, then tap on option Do Not Disturb on the left, then on the right make make sure the option Manual and/or option Scheduled are turned off, then check.- If needed, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.- If needed, press the Volume Up / Down buttons on the side of the iPad to turn up the volume.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.