nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Galaxy S4 Smartphone all personal Apps on SD card

I have a Galaxy S4 Smartphone all personal Apps on SD card Total space 62.20 GB available space 61.20 GB most in-built Google apps disabled why would I be flashed insufficient storage? Please advise all the Smart moves to maximise storage I dont wanna uninstall my valued apps Thanks Nick Maloney
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.The message of Insufficient storage appears when the internal storage is almost full. This has nothing to do with your SD card or external storage.Firstly you need to move some apps which are transferable from internal storage to sd card. For this you need to install a small app CLEAN MASTER from Google Play Store. Open this app, you will get an option of deleting cache data. Also you will see an option of transferring the apps which are stored in Internal Storage to SD card. Perform these two operations. Also delete Messages saved on your phone. Delete unnecessary apps stored on your internal storage. You can check whether the apps are stored on SD card or Internal storage by going to SETTINGS-APPS- Select each app and there if you will see MOVE TO SD CARD option, that means the app is stored on Internal Memory. Delete it if you don't require it.Also one more way is there. From SETTINGS-APPS. Select the Google Apps like Play store or Maps and click UNINSTALL UPDATES. This will also save some amount of your memory.I have given you all possible ways. Now if the message still appears then you will need to FACTORY RESET your phone. This will delete all the data stored on your phone. So better backup your data. (Factory reset does not affect the data stored in SD card).I hope this solves your problem. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks.
Reply if you have any query.
Is your problem still there. There have not been any kind of response from your side since two days. Is there any issue for which you need assistance. Feel free to write back.