Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Samsung UE55HU8500 is no longer pairing my 3D glasses (supplied

My Samsung UE55HU8500 is no longer pairing my 3D glasses (supplied with TV). I have changed the batteries. Is it a bluetooth emitter fault. Also the laser pointer on the smart remote no longer works.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem. - How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?- Were these 3D glasses working fine with it before?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TV is approx 6 months old and the 3D glasses were working fine before
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info. It seems bluetooth board/ emitter in TV issue which is the source to connect/ sync 3D glasses to TV, replacement of bluetooth board in TV will help to resolve the issue. Since TV is approx 6 months old so It would still under warranty, please call the number written on warranty card to get warranty cover which wont cost you any money. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.