*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a JVC Blu ray disc player ,model no CA-NXBD3 can i connect

I have a JVC Blu ray disc player ,model no CA-NXBD3 can i connect it to my Samsung tv and not use the surround speakers from the disc player ,thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.yes,When you Connect your Blu-ray player to your TV using an HDMI cable. This will transmit both the video and the audio to your TV with one cable.Follow these steps to use the Speaker Select function to enable your TV's internal speakers.1. Press the MENU button on your remote control.2. Navigate to and select Sound. 3. Navigate to and select Speaker Settings. 4. TV Sound Output will be highlighted by default. Select TV Sound Output and open the pop-up menu. 5. Navigate to and deselect Audio Out.this will turn off the Audio Out (Internal Mute) function.If the instructions above do not work for your Samsung TV let me know the model of your Samsung please.Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi this does not work I have picture but no sound , my tv is Samsung UE48JU6400KXXU CHEERS
okay, try this please>Press the MENU/123 button on your remote. Select Menu in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Navigate to and select Sound. Navigate to and select Speaker Settings. Speaker Select will be highlighted by default, press enter on the remote. Navigate to and select the TV Speakers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Randy ,no joy with that either ,Colin
okay, unfortunately those are the only options. It seems that the JVC Bluray only sends audio to the built in surround sound.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried a few times to contact you be keep being told cannot find server ,many thanks for your help
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!