Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

Slide to unlock wont work on Ipad

slide to unlock wont work on Ipad
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. On the iPad, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.Please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have tried pressing power button along with each of the only other two buttons and just says slide to power off which doesnt respond either
Which other two buttons?Did you actually try with the button right below the screen?Please let me know. Thank you.
Please click on the website link below for the illustrations of the buttons you need to press at the same time for at least 10 seconds until the small Apple log appears:http://i.imgur.com/8XKfwY8.jpgPlease reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have got the apple logo
Great. Wait a bit, and you should be able to use the iPad. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. That seems to be ok now.
You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else, please come back any time. Thank you for your patience.http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-itstuff/