Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My wife's Samsung A5 phone is cracked can it be repaired

Hello my wife's Samsung A5 phone is cracked can it be repaired and at what cost .
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. In order to fix this the screen needs to be replaced. This video shows how to remove it: Click Here If it still responds to touch you may only need the lens which you can get here: Click Here If it does not respond to touch you need the entire assembly since you need a digitizer as well which you can get here: Click Here If you have a technician do it the price for labour is usually between £50 and £75 depending on the shop and does not include the part. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Samsung.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Freddy unfortunately the links you sent are blocked by my company intranet , however we have a unit called here called Mobile Assist as I sure they can replace the screen for me , can you give me the cost of a replacement screen .

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
It depends on if you need just the lens or the entire screen. The lens can be as little as £5 the entire assembly would be around £60. The entire repair at the lowest should be £55 and the highest around £150. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Samsung.