nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I AM INTERESTED IN SIGNING AMAZON . I LOVE MY MUSIC

Customer Question

I AM INTERESTED IN SIGNING FOR PRIME AMAZON .
I LOVE MY MUSIC AND TV FOR FILMS
WHY DO YOU NOT DESCRIBE WHAT I WILL RECEIVE IN EQUIPMENT ...HEADPHONES , MUSIC SELECTOR , PLUG IN FOR MY TV THAT IS ON HIGH SPEED broadband ...
wHAT ???
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think this is a con. I will stick with Netflix AND BUY MY DISCS THE NORMAL WAY......€46 for what ???
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Amazon Prime is an annual membership program that offers free or discounted services across the board. You will not get any kind of equipment in this program. It gives Amazon shoppers a few distinct advantages. Video streaming through Amazon Prime Instant Video and Music streaming through Amazon Prime MusicAmazon Prime Music is a streaming music service, similar to Spotify or Pandora. Users can choose albums or songs to stream, or allow Amazon to create a customized profile to suit their tastes and do it for them.You will not receive any equipment with Amazon Prime Membership Program. For amazon Video, you need is an Amazon account and a compatible, Internet-connected device. It will be available through the web browser or through any of the streaming media devices. With Amazon Prime membership, you will be able to access thousands of Prime Video titles at zero cost. There are some additional benefits which you will also receive with this program like Free two-day shipping on eligible orders, one-hour delivery, Prime Photos etc.Reply if you have any further query. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks.
Is the query resolved. If no, then reply with the questions you have.