nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I cannot unlock my samsung6 coul you please help me?

Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Can you tell me what message are you getting exactly. You forgot the code or what. Reply with your response so that I can assist you further.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Incorrect PIN, even though, both the unlock and freeze codes were entered correctly, as advised by my provider...I have one try remaining, right now.Thanks a lot
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you need the exact phone model ?
Press and Hold the Volume Up, Home and Power button at the same time.
First switch your phone off.
Now press and Hold the Volume Up, Home and Power button at the same time.
The phone will start now. Remember that you have to press the buttons till you see the Android logo. Once the Android logo, release the buttons.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok...doing it now..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It says: recovery booting...but, if I keep pressing the buttons, there is only a black screen....it will not reach the android logo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Trying again now
Wait for 30-40 seconds now. Now you will see a list. Press the Volume Down button to WIPE THE DATA OR FACTORY RESET. Press the Power button to select this option. Again use Volume Down key to come down the menu to YES..DELETE ALL USER DATA and press the Power button.
Try again by pressing the HOME, VOLUME UP and POWER button simultaneously till you see the Android logo. Release once you see it. You will reach the Recovery Menu.
Once you click YES..DELETE ALL USER DATA then the phone will wipe the saved password. Then you have to select the BOOT NOW by pressing the power button. The phone will turn on and you will not need any password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry....but it does not reach the Recovery menu, nor anything else....only a black screen....until I release one of the buttons (in that case it will boot normally)
What is your model no. Try this without the Home button. Just Volume Up and power button.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok...will try that now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ace3 gt-s7275r
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still....same thing....I think recovery on this phone is being accessed by other methods
For galaxy ace the method i told you is the only way to access Recovery mode( i.e. Home+Volume UP+ Home) Release all buttons when the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 screen flickers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you mean...when I see the samsung logo...or before ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what about a factory reset?...would that resolve the issue ?
Yes When you see the Samsung logo. Yes that will erase the unlock code and you will be able to access your phone wothout the lock code.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi....thanks, ***** ***** can not reach the Samsung logo whilst pressing the buttons...I am thinking, could security programs prevent us to reaching the recovery mode ?. I have a few installed...that might be the reason.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what do you say about a factory reset?...would that resolve the issue ?
You cannot do factory reset as you will have to access the phone's setting for it.But this Wipe data or factory reset will do a HARD RESET which will erase the code and your issue will be resolved
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I see...what about the black screen?. I keep pressing the buttons for over 60 secs but nothing happens...only a black screen.
I am giving you a link to a video that will help you what exactly you have to do.CLICK HERE
This is the only way by which you can unlock the phone. If you are not able to access recovery mode then something is wrong with your phone. Either it is locked by the carrier or something else.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi..
I have entered the recovery mode OK..........by following the video. I did have to release the buttons immediately, not wait for the Samsung logo
Follow the instructions which I gave you above.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Data wiped....the phone is now on the SAMSUNG log (flashing)....and is taking more than expected to boot up
Let it boot.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK..it has now reached the main screen...but the issue is still there.....(!!)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it reads...SIM CARD locked
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
enter PIN to unlock
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
which should I use...the freeze code or unlock code ?....I have tried both yesterday but with no luck...WRONG PIN was the error message
Try the unlock code.
Contact your network carrier. The carrier will give you a PIN. This usually happens when the Possible attempts to enter the password ***** This is not a Phone Lock. This lock will be opened by the network provider only.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK..thanks
Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks.