nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I delete the warning of "not enough storage space" on

Customer Question

How do I delete the warning of "not enough storage space" on my Galaxy Ace 4.
There are a lot of installed apps I don't use, but I am bothered I delete something I shouldn't.
Thankyou.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Simply delete the apps which you don't use provided that the apps should not be the ones from Google.The message "not enough storage space" appears when the internal storage of the phone is almost full. Download CLEAN MASTER app from Google Play store and delete the Cache data through this app and move apps to SD card if the apps are transferable.From SETTINGS-APPS. Select the Google Apps like Play store or Maps and click UNINSTALL UPDATES. This will also save some amount of your memory.I have given you all possible ways. Now if the message still appears then you will need to FACTORY RESET your phone. This will delete all the data stored on your phone. So better backup your data. (Factory reset does not affect the data stored in SD card).I hope this solves your problem. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thankyou so much. I deleted Deezer and Kindle and left the Google settings alone as you suggested and it worked.I was wandering if it could be my Whatsapp taking up a lot of storage, as I do have a lot of messages.Thankyou again.
Thanks for the ratings. Actually whatsapp is stored in internal storage. So you should access the whatsapp folder on your phone and delete the media files or transfer them to SD card. Also delete old messages. Your problem will be solved.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'll do that thankyou.When you say media files on Whatsapp do you mean the messages?
No I mean images, videos etc. Profile pictures are also stored. Delete these files.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great, now I know, thankyou so much!!
Have a good day. Cheers.