Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How to unlock a loced/frozen I-Pad

how to unlock a loced/frozen I-Pad
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you please hold the Home and power buttons on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple Logo, then release.
Let the iPad restart and when it has, tell me please if it is now functioning correctly.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's back to normal, apparently
Perfect
It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.