Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung smart camera colour white base of camera ce0678

Customer Question

I have a Samsung smart camera colour white base of camera ce0678 front of box for camera wb800f hybrid touch screen I would like a more detailed manual,one supplied is useless thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I have the user manual for you here, which covers all functionality of the camera
Click me to download
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.