Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have just purchased a Samsung 9000 series tv, is my old Humax

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Samsung 9000 series tv, is my old Humax hdr fox t2 compatible and will it work via the samsung remote, or do i have to use the Humax remote to switch on the Samsung, if this is so , I will have three remotes to work the telly
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Just to be sure, can you give me the full model number of the Humax and confirm this is the original remote that came with it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Model no is HDR-FOX T2 / GB 63710474400857 it has original remote
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks It does not specifically state if it works with this model, so we need to see. On the TV go to MENU > System > Universal Remote SetupFollow the onscreen instructions using the Samsung remote to see if it can control the Humax.Let me know the results or if you get stuck please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the information, will try that, will come back to you with the results.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome
Let me now how you go please.