Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have recently had a TIVo box fitted and today have picked

hi i have recently had a TIVo box fitted and today have picked up the wrong remote to change channel instead of using the TIVo remote to the box I have used the original remote for the TV and now cannot get anything on the TV acan you help pleaset all
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi can you tell me if my question is still being look at
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. Sorry about delayed reply, I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue. - Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ***** am sorry I not got back to you straight away. My T V is now back on my son just happened to call in and he worked out what we had done and has been able to put it right thank you for getting back to me
Pat Gibson
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pat Gibson, its nice to know all is set now, I hope TV had select wrong video input so you were missing Tivo channels.Have nice time!Shahid.